Our goal for every wedding is to produce
your vision for a spectacular wedding of your dreams. Most importantly, the bride and groom will get to enjoy this special day without any undue stress.
To make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible on your wedding day, allow a true wedding professional to handle all of the fine details.
Develop Design Do It is offers event design, coordination, and production specialist. Our events are expertly executed, providing you the most memorable, stress-free experience.
Planning Your Wedding and Event Management
Hiring a wedding coordinator is an investment that pays for itself. From our hourly packages and full planning service to our Day of Coordination we will make sure
absolutely enjoy your wedding.
the beginning of the planning process to the time the cake is cut Betty
G is there for you each step of the way to ensure your wedding is as
beautiful as you imagined it, while having a flawless flow. Since all
couples have different needs and may be at various stages of the
wedding planning process, please contact us today to custom build a package that suits your individual needs.
With a few different options available, you are involved as much, or as little as you want. We are there for you, offering our expert opinions and suggestions to guide you along the way. Whether you want a smaller, more intimate gathering or a large, extravagant wedding, we will plan and make it happen for you.
Event Planning Options
Plan #1 Tips & Strategy
- Budget planning is #1 priority - Betty G is an expert budget
- We recommend a choice of vendors, who will give you the best quality for the dollar spent
- DDD will contact and/or negotiate with vendors for pricing
- If requested we will contact several caterers for a RFP (request for proposal). Food is your next biggest dollar item per person
- Tastings will be requested from the selected caterer to finalize your menu
- Design decor using the vision of the bride is our specialty
- Decor includes a logistic layout to create a beautiful and seamless flow for the event to
flow through each area throughout the complete venue.
- Logistics include seating charts and recommendations for guests enjoyment
- Selecting and working with the vendors to complete and install decor
- Additional lighting for an evening event is necessary at the River Center so we recommend that you combine function and design in the lighting choices
- DDD will be there to coordinate decor design and installation
for your wedding and reception or event.
Plan #1 does not include invitation selection/design,
RSVP from guests, bridal gown or bridal party attire
selection. This can be added along with other options.
Plan #2 - "Day of" Event Management & Coordination
Day of Management includes some preliminary work:
- Written contact information and confirmation of vendors arrival and what is expected of them
- Meeting bridal party and being at the rehearsal
- Be introduced to all participants at the event/wedding so they know who is in charge from this point on
- Authority to make last minute decisions that do not require large amounts of the budget
- Determine a point person to consult with, family member, etc.
- Will stay on site until clean-up is finished
Plan #3 - Consultations
If the bride is or event chair is working with a family member or
friend as their wedding planner or another event planner and wishes to
consult with Betty G, you can combine Consulting and Plan #2 if that
works better for you.
Difference between Site Management and Event Management
- The Site Manager is there to represent the venue and to help your vendors with any site issues, ie; a circuit blew, where is closest electrical outlet, plumbing issue, questions about kitchen use and other general questions.
- We are there to accept deliveries for your event and to help solve site problem should they arise.
- Parking attendants who also serve as security is part of site management.
- Clean up including taking down tables and chairs and stacking for vendor pick-up.
- Most venues have multiple options for making your event different and depending on budget it can be “simply beautiful" over the top
elegant and/or an amazing unique style¯. It all depends on how you want to apply your budget.
- An experienced Event Coordinator/Designer/Manager can make your dollars stretch by using them where they count the most.
- Experienced event management can help to reduce stress and overall cost by being there with you every step of the way, planning budgets, design management and creating a plan for the logistics of the event so it achieves your vision and goal for the outcome.
- A FACT, Event Management is the 6th most stressful job in the U.S. However, when you have Betty
G owner on the job, she ignores the stress and gets the job done. She is known for her calm demeanor because she focuses on solutions and not problems.
- When you surround yourself with the very best crew and partner with vendors who respect the vision you are trying to accomplish, they make you look good by giving their best efforts. Betty
G and her crew try the hardest of any known management company in the
Fresno/Clovis area to accommodate and make your event spectacular.
- Something to consider for clients and planners: Respect the vendors that you hire and the prices they charge for the value given. It is from experience that I assure you that they will respect you back and give back their very best and then some.
- Negotiating is not all about trying to reduce the price, but rather the most value for the dollar spent. Try to meet somewhere that will not break the bank for you and give the vendor a decent return for their service. We are providing jobs for many people in the community and keep in mind that product prices can increase each year.