Have you ever been interested in event planning?
Learn to plan your own great event?
Plan to Make Your Event a Success
A successful event requires strategic planning. Come to our Event
Planning Seminar on January 28th to find out everything you need to know to make your next occasion outstanding.
SATISFY THE 3 SENSES:
You should attend if you:
- Want to be an Event Specialist…
- Want to learn the Basics, “101 of Event Planning”……
- Are the Staff Planner for your Company events……..
- Want to make more profit…...
- You are the Event planner for your company, church or non-profit …..
- Want to be a better organizer…….
- Learn to SAVE money & MAKE money
- Want to create a realistic budget……..
- Increase attendance……….
- Create a WOW Factor!!!!!
- Learn the little secrets that make the BIG difference…..
- Special Guest - Expert on Social Media
- Advertising 101 (print, radio, television, and web press releases)
- Budget 101 (how to plan a budget, basic accounting, negotiating best buys, and avoiding costly mistakes)
- Create and Contact Database 101 (email and mail)
- Catering, delicious food and presentation
- Decorating 101 (décor, floral design, linens, ice sculptures, lighting and audiovisual design)
- Entertainment (DJs, live bands, performers and speakers)
- Logistics 101 ( Seating and registration, correct set-up, rentals, signage, transportation, parking, and vendor selection)
- Multimedia Services 101 (invitations, flyers, programs, photography, videography)
- Public Relations 101 (capacity building, incentives, gifts, and prizes)
- Revenue Generation 101 (auctions, raffles, and sponsorships
- Sponsor Recruitment 101 (benefits of leveled giving for in-kind and cash donations)
- WOW FACTOR!